Prabhas has earned an immense fan-following after Baahubali and some of the biggest names in the industry have expressed their desire to work with him. Now, it’s Varalakshmi Sharathkumar’s who has confessed that she would love to work with the Young Rebel Star.
Talking to a leading newspaper, she said, “I would love to work with Prabhas. I’m sure a lot of people want to after watching him in Baahubali. He was brilliant in the film. But, I have to say that there are a lot of wonderful actors in Telugu industry like NTR, Ram Charan. I hope my next film opens up more doors for me in Telugu film industry as well.”
Although she was in talks with few Telugu filmmakers in the past, her projects didn’t materialise. Meanwhile, she’s all set to start shooting for her multi-lingual film Shakti in which she’s sporting a brand new look. The film is said to be a thriller and the cast is yet to be finalised.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mega hero does not want to be image bound
- Venu Sriram gets his new film okayed
- One more Hindi biggie to be out on Amazon soon
- Confirmed- Mahesh to romance two heroines in Trivikram film
- Bellamkonda Suresh buys rights of Hindi blockbuster?
- Covid relief: Rajnikanth donates a big amount