From the past few days, a production house in the Tamil industry claimed that they have signed Vijay Devarakonda for their film. This report turned into a sensation while Vijay Deverakonda had no clue.
Then, the team of Vijay Deverakonda reached out to the production house by name Dusky Entertainments and sorted the matter. The Creative producer of Dusky Entertainments, Bala Senthil Kumar said, they had approached VD for a film but he declined it politely.
But due to a communication gap, reports surfaced online that he is doing a film with our production house which is totally untrue.
Further, the production house has lodged a complaint against the persons who had spread this false news without verification.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- Vijay Devarakonda in a crazy mass director’s project?
- Balayya’s emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor
- Here’s why Shyam Singha Roy’s producer changed?
- Maha Samudram’s success can change the careers of these two?
- Pawan Kalyan contributes 1 Cr to aid Telangana flood victims
- OTT giants reject 50 odd films in the last one month