It is a known fact that both Vijayakanth and his wife tested positive for COVID-19 a few days ago and were admitted to a private hospital in Chennai.
Though they faced initial trouble with their health, they are fine now and have tested negative for the disease. The MOIT hospitals in Chennai revealed that they are doing fine and will be discharged today.
This is a good news for the fans in Tamil Nadu as they were quite worried about their health especially after the death of legendary SP Balasubramaniam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star director lands in Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Interesting title under consideration for mega hero’s next
- Sumanth’s next to go the OTT way?
- Puri’s Romantic to release on the OTT platform?
- Ram’s Red fetches solid business deals
- Simbu’s new Tamil-Telugu bilingual slated for Pongal release