It is a known fact that both Vijayakanth and his wife tested positive for COVID-19 a few days ago and were admitted to a private hospital in Chennai.
Though they faced initial trouble with their health, they are fine now and have tested negative for the disease. The MOIT hospitals in Chennai revealed that they are doing fine and will be discharged today.
This is a good news for the fans in Tamil Nadu as they were quite worried about their health especially after the death of legendary SP Balasubramaniam.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR’s release date announcement on the way?
- Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chaddha postponed; Here’s the new release date
- Pawan’s Republic speech: Film Chamber thanks AP, TS govts
- Photo Moment: Prabhas poses with his extended family
- Akhanda locks Sankranthi release?
- I will give you a heartfelt response after MAA elections: Mohan Babu tells Pawan Kalyan