It is a known fact that both Vijayakanth and his wife tested positive for COVID-19 a few days ago and were admitted to a private hospital in Chennai.
Though they faced initial trouble with their health, they are fine now and have tested negative for the disease. The MOIT hospitals in Chennai revealed that they are doing fine and will be discharged today.
This is a good news for the fans in Tamil Nadu as they were quite worried about their health especially after the death of legendary SP Balasubramaniam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nag Ashwin clears doubts about his film with Prabhas
- Enjoying every moment: Ram Charan shares a terrific still with daddy Chiru
- First look of Ram Charan in Acharya to be out on this date?
- Rashmika, Kiara, Pooja- Who will romance NTR?
- Salman’s Tiger 3 to be shot in these three Foreign locations
- Nithin’s three day AP/TG collections are here