Senior Tamil hero turned politician ‘Captain’ Vikayakanth has reportedly been admitted to Chennai’s Miad Hospital earlier tonight. The 68-year-old actor has been diagnosed with COVID-19, according to the latest reports.
After a successful stint as an actor and attaining stardom among the masses, Vijayakanth stepped into active politics by launching his DMDK Party in 2005. He was elected as an MLA in the 2006 and 2011 general elections in Tamil Nadu, before losing the 2016 polls.
We at 123teligu.com wish the star hero a speedy recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hero Tarun turns producer- Ready with three projects
- Bhumika to play a key role in young hero’s next
- Pre-release business of Vakeel Saab takes a beating?
- Poll : Apart from DC, MI, RCB, who will enter IPL 2020 playoffs?
- Prestigious banner to enter Bollywood in a big way
- Bigg Boss 4 – Contestant testing positive for Coronavirus is fake news