Tamil superstar, Vijay is busy wrapping up his sports drama in the direction of Atlee. The news now is that Vijay has been looking for young talent to work with in his upcoming film.
As a part of this, he has picked the young director Lokesh Kanagarajan, the man who made hit film Managaram. The talk is that Vijay was very much impressed with Lokesh’s previous films that he has given him a go ahead with his script.
If everything goes as planned, the film will start in the second half of 2020.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview: Madhura Sreedhar- I want to be the Karan Johar of Telugu cinema
- Curious case of Saaho poster
- Tamannah’s bold still from Abhinetri 2 goes viral
- Allu Sirish’s next with Nithin’s director?
- Ultimate test for Anjali with Lisaa 3D
- Sita banking on Kajal’s craze