Tamil superstar, Vijay is busy wrapping up his sports drama in the direction of Atlee. The news now is that Vijay has been looking for young talent to work with in his upcoming film.
As a part of this, he has picked the young director Lokesh Kanagarajan, the man who made hit film Managaram. The talk is that Vijay was very much impressed with Lokesh’s previous films that he has given him a go ahead with his script.
If everything goes as planned, the film will start in the second half of 2020.
Articles that might interest you:
- Revealed- Interesting title for Teja’s new web series?
- Allu Aravind upset with RGV’s film on him
- Praveen Sattaru etches a deadly role for Nagarjuna
- Jyothika donates huge for a government hospital
- Mahesh Babu congratulates Rana and Miheeka on their wedding
- Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt hospitalized