Tamil superstar, Vijay is busy wrapping up his sports drama in the direction of Atlee. The news now is that Vijay has been looking for young talent to work with in his upcoming film.
As a part of this, he has picked the young director Lokesh Kanagarajan, the man who made hit film Managaram. The talk is that Vijay was very much impressed with Lokesh’s previous films that he has given him a go ahead with his script.
If everything goes as planned, the film will start in the second half of 2020.
Articles that might interest you:
- Grand celebration for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo
- Interesting title in consideration for Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s next
- Sarileru team planning some more success celebrations
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s 1st week AP, TG share: A Non-Baahubali 2 record
- Poll : Which aspect of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo did you like the most?
- Bandla Ganesh’s track in Sarileru to be replaced?