NTR’s much-awaited action entertainer, Jai Lava Kusa, released this morning amid a huge buzz and sky-high expectations. NTR’s triple treat as Jai, Lava and Kusa has thrilled his fans. Even the maverick director SS Rajamouli is smitten by Tarak’s superlative performance.
Soon after watching Jai Lava Kusa, Rajamouli, who made made his directorial debut with Tarak’s Student No.1, took to Twitter and tweeted, “Tarak.. my heart is swelling with immense pride.. words are just not enough..jai JAI”. That coming from one of India’s finest filmmakers is a huge validation of Tarak’s potential as an actor.
Tarak.. my heart is swelling with immense pride..words are just not enough..jai JAI..🙏 #JaiLavaKusa
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) September 21, 2017
- Star daughter says she loves Prabhas
- Interesting update on Anushka’s Silence to be out soon
- Nandita’s Akshara slated for May release
- Suresh Babu is bringing a ‘Happy change’, but not through movies
- Krish to join Baahubali makers?