NTR’s recently released mass action entertainer, Jai Lava Kusa, is slowly inching towards the break even mark in overseas. On Saturday, Jai Lava Kusa has surpassed the coveted $1.5 million mark in the US.
With this, the Young Tiger has created a unique record in overseas. Tarak is the first South Indian hero to score a hat-trick of $1.5 million movies in North America. NTR’s last two movies, Janatha Garage and Nannaku Prematho, grossed over $1.8 million and $2 million respectively.
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans