NTR’s recently released mass action entertainer, Jai Lava Kusa, is slowly inching towards the break even mark in overseas. On Saturday, Jai Lava Kusa has surpassed the coveted $1.5 million mark in the US.
With this, the Young Tiger has created a unique record in overseas. Tarak is the first South Indian hero to score a hat-trick of $1.5 million movies in North America. NTR’s last two movies, Janatha Garage and Nannaku Prematho, grossed over $1.8 million and $2 million respectively.
Articles that might interest you:
- Huge demand for Krack’s remake rights
- Master a debacle in Hindi- Then why remaking it?
- Red’s 3rd day AP/TG collections
- Shocking- Krack to have its digital premiere on this date
- Jersey remake gets a solid release date
- Poll : Prabhas Salaar or KGF 2 -Which will be a bigger hit?