NTR’s recently released mass action entertainer, Jai Lava Kusa, is slowly inching towards the break even mark in overseas. On Saturday, Jai Lava Kusa has surpassed the coveted $1.5 million mark in the US.
With this, the Young Tiger has created a unique record in overseas. Tarak is the first South Indian hero to score a hat-trick of $1.5 million movies in North America. NTR’s last two movies, Janatha Garage and Nannaku Prematho, grossed over $1.8 million and $2 million respectively.
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film