NTR’s recently released mass action entertainer, Jai Lava Kusa, is slowly inching towards the break even mark in overseas. On Saturday, Jai Lava Kusa has surpassed the coveted $1.5 million mark in the US.
With this, the Young Tiger has created a unique record in overseas. Tarak is the first South Indian hero to score a hat-trick of $1.5 million movies in North America. NTR’s last two movies, Janatha Garage and Nannaku Prematho, grossed over $1.8 million and $2 million respectively.
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Yatra completes censor; Gears up for Feb 8th release
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?