The pre-release interviews of NTR on his upcoming film Jai Lava Kusa are turning out to be quite a revelation. Not only is the actor talking at length about the film and how hard the team has worked for it, but his comments on other actors too have come as a sweet surprise.
When asked about the competition with Mahesh Babu’s Spyder, the actor said, “I have always stated that competition is good, and there is no war between the two films. We have seen 3-4 films doing well in recent times despite them releasing around the same time. The industry should flourish with good films.”
On the other hand, when asked who his favourite dancer in the industry is, he named Allu Arjun as his choice, without any hesitation. All in all, NTR is making quite a positive impact with his words.
Articles that might interest you:
- Upset Salman Khan looking for a Telugu remake
- OTT platforms tempting makers of Paagal?
- Kriti Sanon’s Tollywood comeback with this crazy project?
- Srikanth and Poorna’s special atrraction in Akhanda
- Bigg Boss winner’s key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush?
- Cinema Bandi tops Netflix trends list