The pre-release interviews of NTR on his upcoming film Jai Lava Kusa are turning out to be quite a revelation. Not only is the actor talking at length about the film and how hard the team has worked for it, but his comments on other actors too have come as a sweet surprise.
When asked about the competition with Mahesh Babu’s Spyder, the actor said, “I have always stated that competition is good, and there is no war between the two films. We have seen 3-4 films doing well in recent times despite them releasing around the same time. The industry should flourish with good films.”
On the other hand, when asked who his favourite dancer in the industry is, he named Allu Arjun as his choice, without any hesitation. All in all, NTR is making quite a positive impact with his words.
Articles that might interest you:
- iSmart Shankar all set to become Ram’s first 10 Cr film in Nizam
- RGV celebrates Ismart Shankar’s success with a kiss
- Charme’s prediction comes true
- Poll: Which aspect of Ismart Shankar did you like the most?
- iSmart Shankar’s Day 2 AP & TS shares: Breaks even in most areas
- Siddharth’s role in Ravi Teja’s Mahasamudram raises curiosity