The pre-release interviews of NTR on his upcoming film Jai Lava Kusa are turning out to be quite a revelation. Not only is the actor talking at length about the film and how hard the team has worked for it, but his comments on other actors too have come as a sweet surprise.
When asked about the competition with Mahesh Babu’s Spyder, the actor said, “I have always stated that competition is good, and there is no war between the two films. We have seen 3-4 films doing well in recent times despite them releasing around the same time. The industry should flourish with good films.”
On the other hand, when asked who his favourite dancer in the industry is, he named Allu Arjun as his choice, without any hesitation. All in all, NTR is making quite a positive impact with his words.
- Abhimanyudu’s director bags a big offer
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar
- Talented Telugu actor grabs Mani Ratnam’s next