Senior hero Srikanth’s son Roshan will soon be making his debut as a hero with a campus love story titled Nirmala Convent. The film’s shooting is almost over except for a brief schedule that features Nagarjuna.
Roshan already made his acting debut with Rudhramadevi, where he played the role of young Chalukya Veerabhadra. Roshan, in his latest interview, revealed that he will be taking a break from acting after Nirmala Convent’s release and fly abroad to pursue his graduation in acting.
Roshan is only 17 now and he will join an acting school to groom himself in acting, dance and fights etc, before he returns to India to make his silver screen comeback as a hero.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prakash Raj gives a rousing welcome to Sonu Sood
- Ram Charan celebrates his debut film Chirutha; Wishes Puri Jagan
- Popular character artiste Hema to get her degree at 53
- Samantha’s long-cherished dream finally comes true
- Big update: Pawan Kalyan okays Bandla Ganesh’s project
- Film Trivia : Guess the actress who was the first choice for Pokkiri?