Earlier today, Sai Dharam Tej’s new movie in the direction of Karunakaran was launched officially. Speaking at the launch, Tej said that he has known Karunakaran right from the time when he was young and shares memories of him working on Toli Prema.
He also added that he is very excited to shoot for this film which was being planned by K S Rama Rao from the past one year or so. Touted to be a romantic drama, this film will have Anupama Parameswaran as the female lead.
Meanwhile, Tej’s other film with V V Vinayak was also launched recently
Articles that might interest you:
- Nagarjuna to make his OTT debut soon?
- Avengers Endgame directors wish Dhanush in Tamil on Jagame Thandhiram’s release
- Exciting details about Yash’s pan-India biggie after KGF 2
- Interesting title for Santhosh Sobhan-Mehreen film?
- Chay, Samantha’s hit film clocks 100M views
- Ajith’s next with young director to be wrapped up in a record time?