Earlier today, Sai Dharam Tej’s new movie in the direction of Karunakaran was launched officially. Speaking at the launch, Tej said that he has known Karunakaran right from the time when he was young and shares memories of him working on Toli Prema.
He also added that he is very excited to shoot for this film which was being planned by K S Rama Rao from the past one year or so. Touted to be a romantic drama, this film will have Anupama Parameswaran as the female lead.
Meanwhile, Tej’s other film with V V Vinayak was also launched recently
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule