Just a day is left before the worldwide release of Bellamkonda Sai and Kajal Aggarwal’s Sita. However, the film has been mired in a murky controversy over its title. Several members of a Hindu group in Hyderabad have been protesting against the makers for giving Sita as the title for their film.
The protesters alleged that the title is showing goddess Sita in poor light. They demanded the makers to change the film’s title and also screen the film for them before its official release. However, Teja, who’s known for his straightforwardness, refused to budge and said that he will neither change the title nor screen the film to anyone.
“Should I name my film as Soorpanakha when it’s all about Sita? My film has been censored already and I don’t have to show it to anyone. Let people do whatever they want to, but the movie will release as scheduled on May 24,” said Teja.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul Preet impresses many with her rapper avatar
- Bigg Boss 4 – Differences being created between these two
- Naga Shaurya-Aneesh Krishna’s film launched formally
- Crazy buzz: Balayya-Boyapati to collaborate for a prestigious project?
- Allu Arjun to shoot for Pushpa in Vizag
- Finally, Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Vakeel Saab’s shoot