It’s well-known that director Teja was supposed to helm the NTR biopic initially. In fact, Teja had even directed the muhurtham shot of the film last year. However, he exited the film during the first schedule and Krish replaced him as the director. It was reported those days that Teja had voluntarily quit the project as he felt that he couldn’t handle the huge scale on which the film was being made.
Meanwhile, for the first time, Teja opened up about NTR biopic. Interacting with a popular English daily, Teja said that he didn’t watch NTR Kathanayakudu as he was busy with his upcoming film, Sita, and thus refused to comment about the film.
NTR Kathanayakudu released on January 9, as a Sankranthi treat. The film’s second part, NTR Mahanayakudu, will hit screens in February. On the other hand, Teja’s Sita is slated for release in March.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Forest cops file chargesheet against Mohanlal
- Pooja Hegde joins Akhil4’s shoot
- Gaddalakonda Ganesh’s premiere show US collections
- Grandson urges people to not believe in actor-TDP MP Sivaprasad’s demise news