It’s well-known that director Teja was supposed to helm the NTR biopic initially. In fact, Teja had even directed the muhurtham shot of the film last year. However, he exited the film during the first schedule and Krish replaced him as the director. It was reported those days that Teja had voluntarily quit the project as he felt that he couldn’t handle the huge scale on which the film was being made.
Meanwhile, for the first time, Teja opened up about NTR biopic. Interacting with a popular English daily, Teja said that he didn’t watch NTR Kathanayakudu as he was busy with his upcoming film, Sita, and thus refused to comment about the film.
NTR Kathanayakudu released on January 9, as a Sankranthi treat. The film’s second part, NTR Mahanayakudu, will hit screens in February. On the other hand, Teja’s Sita is slated for release in March.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allari Naresh hopes to change fortunes with his new avatar
- Disco Raja – A dream come true for the young starlet
- Upasana heads to world’s most prestigious B-school!
- After Olympic medalist, Varun Tej to train under Indian boxing champ
- Experienced a new sense of euphoria: Mahesh on SLN’s success
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s WW 1st week share: A massive non-Baahubali feat