Noted lyricist Ramajogaiah Sastry is one of the most sought after lyricists in Tollywood who is penning chartbusting songs for several high-profile films. Now, the talented poet has added another feather in his cap.
Ramajogaiah Sastry has penned his first Kannada song in the soon to be released Kannada-Telugu bilingual action entertainer, Jaguar. The Kannada version’s audio album will be unveiled on the 2nd of September.
Jaguar has been made with a budget of nearly 75 crores, making it the most expensive film ever made in Sandalwood. The Telugu version’s audio album will be unveiled on September 18th.
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas