The stage is all set for Simmba, the recent Bollywood blockbuster, to enter the rare Rs 400 crore club. This official remake of NTR’s Temper has so far collected Rs 395 crore worldwide.
So far, Simmba has collected a total nett of Rs 210.20 crore in India from a gross of Rs 288 crore. In overseas, the film collected another Rs 97 crore. Simmba is currently the 10th all-time highest grossing Hindi movie in India. Simmba’s theatrical run is almost complete. Whether the film will breach the Rs 400 crore mark in the coming days remains to be seen.
Bollywood star Ranveer Singh reprised NTR’s role in Simmba. Sara Ali Khan played the role which was originally essayed by Kajal Aggarwal. Rohit Shetty directed this masala cop entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood superstar to announce Master’s Hindi remake?
- Master, Vakeel Saab, November Story and Krack in IMDb’s top 10 Indian movies
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?
- National award-winning stunt co-ordinators join Kamal-Lokesh’s Vikram
- Balakrishna confirms film with Anil Ravipudi?