The stage is all set for Simmba, the recent Bollywood blockbuster, to enter the rare Rs 400 crore club. This official remake of NTR’s Temper has so far collected Rs 395 crore worldwide.
So far, Simmba has collected a total nett of Rs 210.20 crore in India from a gross of Rs 288 crore. In overseas, the film collected another Rs 97 crore. Simmba is currently the 10th all-time highest grossing Hindi movie in India. Simmba’s theatrical run is almost complete. Whether the film will breach the Rs 400 crore mark in the coming days remains to be seen.
Bollywood star Ranveer Singh reprised NTR’s role in Simmba. Sara Ali Khan played the role which was originally essayed by Kajal Aggarwal. Rohit Shetty directed this masala cop entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- India is a collection of legends like Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy: Pawan Kalyan
- Happy that Chiru sir’s long-cherished wish is fulfilled by Charan: Rajamouli
- Bigg Boss has special plans for Rahul Sipligunj’s re-entry
- Koratala Siva to break the sentiment for his next?
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa