The stage is all set for Simmba, the recent Bollywood blockbuster, to enter the rare Rs 400 crore club. This official remake of NTR’s Temper has so far collected Rs 395 crore worldwide.
So far, Simmba has collected a total nett of Rs 210.20 crore in India from a gross of Rs 288 crore. In overseas, the film collected another Rs 97 crore. Simmba is currently the 10th all-time highest grossing Hindi movie in India. Simmba’s theatrical run is almost complete. Whether the film will breach the Rs 400 crore mark in the coming days remains to be seen.
Bollywood star Ranveer Singh reprised NTR’s role in Simmba. Sara Ali Khan played the role which was originally essayed by Kajal Aggarwal. Rohit Shetty directed this masala cop entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venkatesh makes a striking impact in and as Naarappa
- Young actress nervous about this film
- Varun Tej’s next to go on floors from this date
- Title and first look of Venky’s next to be out tonight
- VV Vinayak’s Seenayya to go on floors on this date
- Rumors about Pawan Kalyan’s heroine are not true