Telugu film industry is going through plenty of changes both in terms of content and business. In the past few years, the industry has struck a balance between controlling production costs and amplifying its reach in other markets.
Talking to a leading box-office website, Ram Charan stated that Telugu film industry is quite progressive. “TFI embraces innovative ideas and new talent. The industry has become more systematic and dynamic over the past few years. With corporatisation coming in, there has been a huge incorporation of best practices from other industries to increase our productivity and turn-around time. There’s more to come, especially with technology, and we are always ready to embrace change for better outcome,” Ram Charan said.
He also added that the industry is still in the middle of change on multiple fronts and it’ll become stronger than ever before in near future.
Articles that might interest you:
- Veteran filmmaker praises remix song!
- Review : Pandu Gadi Photo Studio – Senseless comedy
- Teaser of Balakrishna’s next to be out this Dussehra?
- Bigg Boss- This contestant to be eliminated tomorrow?
- Pooja Hegde elated with response for Gaddalakonda Ganesh
- Tough fight on to bag Sye Raa’s Nizam rights