The entire Telugu Film Industry is in a very anxious state now. Everyone is waiting with bated breath for the formal announcement about the future of Andhra Pradesh. The Center is expected to announce its Telangana plan today evening and the resultant political fallout could be quite huge. This will jeopardise Box Office prospects of a number of potential releases.
Apart from the short term Box Office worries, TFI is also worried about the longterm implications of a divided state. Taxation conflicts, employment quotas and other such issues are bound to arise when a new state is created.
Will July 30th be the last day of Andhra Pradesh as we know it?
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties