The entire Telugu Film Industry is in a very anxious state now. Everyone is waiting with bated breath for the formal announcement about the future of Andhra Pradesh. The Center is expected to announce its Telangana plan today evening and the resultant political fallout could be quite huge. This will jeopardise Box Office prospects of a number of potential releases.
Apart from the short term Box Office worries, TFI is also worried about the longterm implications of a divided state. Taxation conflicts, employment quotas and other such issues are bound to arise when a new state is created.
Will July 30th be the last day of Andhra Pradesh as we know it?
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film
- Krishnam Raju’s latest statement on Prabhas’ marriage