Tharun Bhascker is quite confident about the success of his upcoming film Ee Nagariniki Emaindhi. In a recent interview, he confessed that while he was extremely stressed out during Pellichoopulu’s release, things are a lot different this time.
“It took me nearly 8 months after Pellichoopulu released to sit down and write something. I wanted to beat Pellichoopulu in every aspect, and I can confidently say that Ee Nagariniki Emaindhi is much better technically compared to my previous works. The cinematography, production design, and sync sound is a lot better in this film,” Tharun said.
The comedy film, which has been produced by Suresh Babu, is slated for release on June 29.
- Has Nani taken a risk with Gang Leader?
- Kanchana 3 becomes a big hurdle for Jersey collections
- Star heroine to host Bigg Boss?
- Crazy rumor about Bunny-Trivikram film goes viral
- Poll: Do you think Maharshi has a flavor of Srimanthudu?
- Star hero interviews Narendra Modi