Tharun Bhascker is quite confident about the success of his upcoming film Ee Nagariniki Emaindhi. In a recent interview, he confessed that while he was extremely stressed out during Pellichoopulu’s release, things are a lot different this time.
“It took me nearly 8 months after Pellichoopulu released to sit down and write something. I wanted to beat Pellichoopulu in every aspect, and I can confidently say that Ee Nagariniki Emaindhi is much better technically compared to my previous works. The cinematography, production design, and sync sound is a lot better in this film,” Tharun said.
The comedy film, which has been produced by Suresh Babu, is slated for release on June 29.
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup