Sunil Narang, the president of Telangana State Film Chamber of Commerce, has thanked the Chief Minister KCR, KTR, and Minister of Cinematography, Talasani Srinivas Yadav, for taking a good decision about the hike of ticket prices.
He said, “Small budget movies can sell ticket rates for a minimum price of Rs. 50 and a maximum price of Rs. 150.” He requested the producers not to increase the prices at any cost.
He also noted that they came across the issue that the tickets were sold at higher prices in a few theaters today. The issue was solved by refunding the excess amount to the audiences, confirmed Sunil Narang.
“The comfort of the audience is important to us,” he said.
“We have been creating awareness to the producers and distributors about the GO. We also have been trying to resolve the issue of the increased prices in theater canteens. We are hoping that everyone will get awareness about this GO through the media,” expressed the producer.
It is a known fact that the Telangana govt has recently given permission to hike the movie tickets price.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood’s pride, Arundhati completes 13 glorious years
- Akhanda becomes the highest grosser in Balakrishna’s career
- Ashok Galla watches Hero movie with audiences
- Sai Dharam Tej looks dapper in the latest pic
- Bhama Kalapam’s intense first glimpse is out now
- Lata Mangeshkar’s health worsens – Still remains in ICU