At last, the central government gave the permission to re-open single screens and multiplexes across the country from October 15. Several low and medium budget movies are gearing up to hit screens in a couple of weeks.
Meanwhile, director RGV claimed that his film on COVID-19, Coronavirus, will be the first Telugu movie to be released in cinemas after the lockdown. This Agastya Manju directorial features Dakkshi Guttikonda and Srikanth Iyengar in lead roles. Whether or not the film will manage hi bring back the audience in large numbers remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV Missing trailer- Varma takes a dig at prominent celebs
- Nani announces the solid star cast of Shyam Singha Roy
- Official announcement on Pawan Kalyan’s next is here
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi to be out during this time
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag, Samantha to enthrall in Dasara special episode
- Two young beauties for noted director’s son’s debut film