The shooting for Nandamuri Balakrishna’s new film with mass director Boyapati Sreenu is expected to resume in the next month. Meanwhile, a few months back, news came out that the makers are planning to name the film as Monark. But there is no development on the news later.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that the film’s title is almost finalized as Bonanza. However, to get clarity on the fresh news we have to wait for a few more days.
Miryala Ravinder Reddy is bankrolling the project. Thaman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo beats James Bond’s No Time To Die on IMDb
- Teaser for Satyadev’s Thimmarusu to be out soon
- Kajal becomes the face of her husband’s e-commerce company
- Zombie Reddy’s intriguing first bite impresses
- Poll : If Mahesh Babu signs a pan-India film, who should direct it?
- Bigg Boss 4: This contestant on the verge of eviction?