Young Tamil actor-music composer GV Prakash Kumar has a decent fan base in the twin Telugu states. He had scored some super hit numbers in movies such as Ullasamga Utsahamga, Rajinikanth’s Kathanayakudu and Prabhas’ Darling. GV’s music for Suriya’s upcoming film, Soorarai Pottru, has become a hit with music lovers. On this occasion, he interacted with his fans on social media.
When a Telugu fan asked GV who his favorite Tollywood star is, the 33-year-old actor and music composer said that he is a big fan of Pawan Kalyan. “I like his charisma. I knew him through Karunakaran sir (Darling director). Pawan sir had listened to my music and he likes the songs I composed for Ullasamga Utsahamga. He even recommended my name to a few producers those days,” GV said. Soorarai Pottru is releasing on Amazon Prime on October 30.
Articles that might interest you:
- All eyes on Allu Arjun’s big announcement
- GA2 Pictures’ new movie launched- Deets inside
- Team Liger wishes Mike Tyson a happy birthday in style
- Team NTR30’s struggle continues to find a heroine
- Kamal Haasan appreciates Suriya – Deets inside
- No movie should stream on OTT before 50 days of its theatrical release – TFPC