Controversial director Ram Gopal Varma met Perni Nani, Cinematography Minister of Andhra Pradesh in Vijayawada today.
Post-meeting with Perni Nani, RGV interacted with the media and said that the meeting was completed peacefully. He also said that he discussed 5 major issues including the ticket prices issue.
Varma added that he explained how the government’s decision of reducing ticket prices affected the industry. The director confirmed that he met Nani as a producer and also noted that he didn’t come up with any demands.
“I hope everyone will find a resolution towards the issue soon and the final decision will be taken by the government,” said the filmmaker.
Articles that might interest you:
- No takers for Bangarraju in Nizam
- Photo Moment: Arya-Sayyeshaa recreates the iconic Titanic pose
- Viral – Telugu heroine’s sleeveless pose raises the heat
- Crazy trailer of Ajay Devgan and Raashi Khanna’s Rudra to be out tomorrow
- Sharwanand’s Aadavallu Meeku Johaarlu seals release date
- DJ Tillu locks its release date