It is well known that the super hit Ashta Chemma combo, Nani and Indraganti Mohana Krishna, has teamed once again for a romantic thriller. Over the past few weeks, there has been a suspense surrounding the film’s title. Finally, the makers have announced that the film has been titled Gentleman.
Gentleman has already wrapped up its shooting and the post-production work is in full swing. Surabhi and Niveda Thomas will be seen as the film’s leading ladies. This beautiful romantic thriller well have love, comedy and sentiment elements in equal proportions and the makers are expressing their confidence in the film’s success.
Senior producer Sivalenka Krishna Prasad, who had produced Balayya’s Aditya 369 and Vamsanikokkadu in the past, is producing Gentleman. The film’s release date will be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Orange Re-release: Here is how much Ram Charan’s flop film made in 2 days in Nizam
- Telugu music composer dons director’s hat – Deets inside
- Time locked for Dasara’s fourth single
- Strong Buzz: Ravi Teja okays a multi-starrer script
- Here is the tentative OTT release date of Kabzaa
- Latest: Ram Pothineni-Boyapati Srinu’s film locks its release fate
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food