Young hero Harshavardhan Rane, popular for his movies such as Avunu, Prema Ishq Kaadhal and the recently released Fidaa, has signed a big project in Bollywood. Harsha has been roped in to play the lead role in veteran Bollywood filmmaker JP Dutta’s war drama, Paltan.
Incidentally, Harshavardhan Rane has replaced Abhishek Bachchan in this movie. The movie’s unit has already begun shooting in Ladakh. Paltan will release in summer, 2018. Harsha made his Bollywood debut with Sanam Teri Kasam in 2016.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals