The 14th season of the superhit Hindi reality game show Big Boss, hosted by Bollywood superstar Salman Khan, had its grand curtain raiser last night. Much to everyone’s surprise, upcoming Tollywood actress Nikki Tamboli entered the Bigg Boss house as one of the contestants.
Nikki Tamboli had earlier played the leading lady in the hit Telugu adult hit comedy, Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu, Sree Vishnu’s Thippara Meesam and Lawrence’s Kanchana 3. She was in talks for a couple of Tollywood projects before the Bigg Boss offer came her way. The model-turned-actress will surely gain prominence among the Hindi audience thanks to the show.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kajal Aggarwal ties the knot with Gautam Kitchlu
- Rajamouli to wrap up the VFX scenes of RRR first
- Sudheer Babu’s Sridevi Soda Center looks quite interesting
- Poll : Apart from DC, MI, RCB, who will enter IPL 2020 playoffs?
- Bigg Boss 4- Strong contestant to be ousted this week
- Yet another superstar in talks for Pawan Kalyan’s next?