Remember Raj Kiran, the director who made films like Luckkunnodu and Tripura. Well, he has suffered a small heart stroke and has been admitted to a private in Hyderabad a short while ago.
The news is that Raj Kiran is busy with the hectic promotions and last minute formalities of his new film Vishwamitra which will release this Friday.
The doctors reveal that work stress has lead to the ill health of his. Let’s pray for his speedy recovery and hope that he comes back stronger.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yet another story of Mokshagnya’s debut comes out
- Janhvi Kapoor steps into this sequel
- Kalki’s run time locked
- Maharshi’s 50 days event called off
- Film and political celebs condole Vijaya Nirmala’s demise
- Adivi Sesh starts dubbing for Evaru