Remember Raj Kiran, the director who made films like Luckkunnodu and Tripura. Well, he has suffered a small heart stroke and has been admitted to a private in Hyderabad a short while ago.
The news is that Raj Kiran is busy with the hectic promotions and last minute formalities of his new film Vishwamitra which will release this Friday.
The doctors reveal that work stress has lead to the ill health of his. Let’s pray for his speedy recovery and hope that he comes back stronger.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kangana nails Jayaa’s look in Thalaivi’s new poster
- Bheeshma’s solid 1st weekend Krishna share: All set to break even today
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 23-02-2020
- Young actress to play Sasikala in Jayalalithaa biopic
- Karnataka beauty plans to buy a flat in Hyderabad
- Tamannaah opens up about Mahesh and Pawan