Remember Raj Kiran, the director who made films like Luckkunnodu and Tripura. Well, he has suffered a small heart stroke and has been admitted to a private in Hyderabad a short while ago.
The news is that Raj Kiran is busy with the hectic promotions and last minute formalities of his new film Vishwamitra which will release this Friday.
The doctors reveal that work stress has lead to the ill health of his. Let’s pray for his speedy recovery and hope that he comes back stronger.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- Star wives, Samantha and Upasana to announce something special
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant’s over action has no limits
- Prabhas takes a daring decision for Radhe Shyam
- Poll : Who will win the first IPL 2020 match today?
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?