The 2017 drug scandal that rocked Tollywood is back in the news. The Telangana Excise and Prohibition Department today summoned popular stars Ravi Teja, Puri Jagannadh, Rana Daggubati, Rakul Preet Singh, Charmee, Mumaith Khan, Navdeep, Tanish, Nandu and Tarun to appear for questioning.
The ED sleuths will be probing the drug trafficking, consumption and money laundering angles during the questions. The ED officials told the media that these stars will be treated as “witnesses” until they collect the required evidence.
All the above stars have been called for the questioning between September 2 to 22, with Rakul Preet, Rana and Ravi Teja’s questioning scheduled on September 6, September 8 and September 9 respectively. So far, the ED had samples from 62 people and booked around 12 cases and filed 11 chargesheets.
Articles that might interest you:
- Maha Samudram trailer – Massy, intense and power-packed
- Pawan Kalyan to grace the pre-release event of Republic
- MAA elections: Vishnu Manchu’s panel is filled with experienced actors
- Big task ahead for Love Story at the box office?
- Work in full swing for the sequel of Thalaivi?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates feel this contestant is influencing others