It is a known fact by now that the government of India canceled the GO passed by the Tamil Nadu government to hold 100% occupancy in film theatres across the state of Tamil Nadu.
The Telugu FIlm Producers Council also wrote to the CM’s of two states to consider a similar request and allow 100% screening. But now with the government of India taking strict action, the hopes of Telugu producers have also gone for a toss.
A lot of producers were planning to release their films seeing the positive response from the audience. But now that things have changed, they have to think something else.
Articles that might interest you:
- Netflix running after Pushpa 2 OTT rights?
- Dasara: 53 crores gross worldwide in two days
- Dasara: Sensational hold in Nizam on day two
- Orange special shows pack a punch in Australia too
- Can the summer 2023 releases withstand this huge storm?
- Yet another postponement for Aha’s web film?
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food