It is a known fact by now that the government of India canceled the GO passed by the Tamil Nadu government to hold 100% occupancy in film theatres across the state of Tamil Nadu.
The Telugu FIlm Producers Council also wrote to the CM’s of two states to consider a similar request and allow 100% screening. But now with the government of India taking strict action, the hopes of Telugu producers have also gone for a toss.
A lot of producers were planning to release their films seeing the positive response from the audience. But now that things have changed, they have to think something else.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will Pawan Kalyan end the suspense on Tirupati by-election?
- Noted Malayalam actor Tovino Thomas’ next announced
- Star director keeps Mahesh’s film aside; Gets busy with a web-series
- Tuck Jagadish’s promotions to kick-start soon
- Ravi Teja’s first glimpse from Khiladi gets a launch date
- Hero Nikhil is now a proud owner of a classy Range Rover