So far, many female-centric movies have been made in the Telugu film industry but Kodi Ramakrishna’s Arundhati has a special place among them.
Starring Anushka Shetty, the sensational and blockbuster movie, Arundhati has completed 13 glorious years today.
Released on January 16, 2009, the horror fantasy flick broke several existing records in Tollywood and created new ones. Besides, the movie has had a long theatrical release run and grossed monumental collections.
Renowned producer Shyam Prasad Reddy, who has a great command in the selection of the script, has bankrolled this movie under his home banner, Mallemala Entertainments, on a grand scale.
The high on VFX movie has made Anushka Sheety a star heroine and Sonu Sood a supervillain. Rahul Nambiar’s spectacular visual effects and renowned music director Koti’s outstanding background score took the movie to another level.
To note, no other female-centric movies released after Arundhati couldn’t have beat the records set by the Tollywood magnum opus.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team Major comes up with a variety of promotions in Vizag
- F3: Solid day 2 collections in Nizam
- Legendary director’s wife passes away
- Humongous response for Major’s premiere shows in Hyderabad
- Team F3 plans to visit a theater in Hyderabad
- Mass song from SVP creates another record