It’s been a week since SS Rajamouli’s Baahubali 2 created a storm at the box-office and now, it’s on the verge of becoming India’s first ever Rs 1000 crores grossing film. Now, Deepika Padukone has joined the long list of celebrities who have raved about the film.
Beyond the numbers that the film has been posting at the box-office, several actors, filmmakers have opined that the film has explored the untapped market at the domestic front and also globally.
Talking about the film’s success, at a recent event, Deepika said, “The fact that a regional film like Baahubali 2 has become such a big success proves that the possibilities are endless when it comes to Indian cinema. Not just in India, the film has proved its might internationally as well. That’s what cinema is all about. it has the power to cross all regional and cultural barriers.”
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy
- Rajinikanth donates big for Cyclone Gaja victims