It’s been a week since SS Rajamouli’s Baahubali 2 created a storm at the box-office and now, it’s on the verge of becoming India’s first ever Rs 1000 crores grossing film. Now, Deepika Padukone has joined the long list of celebrities who have raved about the film.
Beyond the numbers that the film has been posting at the box-office, several actors, filmmakers have opined that the film has explored the untapped market at the domestic front and also globally.
Talking about the film’s success, at a recent event, Deepika said, “The fact that a regional film like Baahubali 2 has become such a big success proves that the possibilities are endless when it comes to Indian cinema. Not just in India, the film has proved its might internationally as well. That’s what cinema is all about. it has the power to cross all regional and cultural barriers.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Baahubali producers tight-lipped about their next feature film
- Vijay, Raashi turn Gautham and Yamini in WFL’s new poster
- Venky wants to see Chay in a film like this
- Ritu Varma bags a biggie in Tamil
- Venky Mama’s solid show in Australia
- Pawan’s latest statement on his home production with Charan