It’s been recently reported that Satish Vegesna, the director of the national award-winning film, Shatamanam Bhavati, will soon be launching his son Sameer Vegesna as an actor. Iconic character artiste Srihari’s son Meghamsh Srihari will also be playing the main lead in this youthful entertainer, titled Kothi Kommachhi.
Now, the latest update is that Satish Vegesna has roped in top music composer Anup Rubens to score the soundtrack for Kothi Kommachhi. Anup began the music sittings for the project and has already completed 3 out of the 5 songs in the album.
Kothi Kommachhi will have its formal launch on the auspicious Vijaya Dasami. The shooting will kick-start from November. The makers are yet to finalize the film’s leading ladies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood unites to aid Hyderabad flood victims
- Talk- Vijay Devarakonda in a crazy mass director’s project?
- Balayya’s emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor
- Here’s why Shyam Singha Roy’s producer changed?
- Maha Samudram’s success can change the careers of these two?
- Pawan Kalyan contributes 1 Cr to aid Telangana flood victims