In a deeply disturbing news, young producer Sandeep Koritala, who co-produced popular movies such as Nikhil’s Swamy Ra Ra and Veedu Theda and Nara Rohith’s Rowdy Fellow, passed away after suffering a heart attack. Sandeep breathed his last on Sunday morning.
Soon after the news broke out, hero Nara Rohith, Swamy Ra Ra director Sudheer Varma and several Tollywood celebs took to social media and expressed their shock and grief over Sandeep’s demise. The funeral was performed at Sandeep’s hometown Poondla in Bapatla, Guntur district.
123telugu.com extends its deepest condolences to the bereaved family members.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sudheer Babu’s role in his next revealed
- Dulqer Salmaan’s trilingual film being shot in Kashmir
- Chiranjeevi-led CCC’s new initiative for cine workers
- Chiranjeevi condoles his senior fans’ demise
- Except those screening Vakeel Saab, cinema halls shut in Telangana
- Teja Sajja, Priya Prakash Varrier’s Ishq postponed