In a shocking incident, actress Trisha’s ex-fiance and filmmaker Varun Manian was allegedly stabbed by two people at his office in Chennai. According to the media reports, two persons named Muthukumar and Balaguru got into a heated argument with Varun inside his office lift and stabbed him with a screwdriver.
Varun Manian was immediately rushed to a nearby hospital and he is said to be stable. The incident took place yesterday and the police have taken both the accused into custody. The motive behind the attack is yet unknown. Varun got engaged to Trisha in January, 2015. Trisha had called off her engagement in May, 2015.
- 13 back-to-back 100 Cr movies in 8 years, Salman’s stunning record
- Interesting details about Nani’s Jersey revealed
- Talented actor joins Anjali’s Geethanjali 2
- Mayhem in June: 7 films to release on the same day
- Latest buzz on Balayya-Boyapati’s film