Young entrepreneur and hero Ram Charan’s wife Upasana Konidela today unveiled the first look poster of Natyam, an upcoming inspirational drama based on Kuchipudi dance. Natyam features well-known Kuchipudi dancer Sandhya Raju and Revanth Korukonda in lead roles.
Natyam’s powerful first look showcases Sandhya Raju draped in a traditional saree as a classical dancer. With a Nataraju idol adorning her back, she appears like a Goddess of dance. Natyam marks Sandhya Raju’s silver screen debut. The makers say that Sandhya has delivered a mesmerizing performance through her acting, expressions and dance. The film showcases a unique relationship between a dance guru and his disciple and is intertwined with a love story.
Debutant Revanth Korukonda has not only written and directed the movie, but also cranked the camera and edited the film. Kamal Kamaraju and Rohit Behal play the male leads in the film. Shravan Bhardwaj has composed the music for Natyam. Nishrinkala Films has bankrolled the film, which is gearing up for release soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas effect – Jathi Rathnalu garners solid craze
- I’ll reduce my expenses if I don’t have work, says talented actor
- Shruti Haasan all praise for Prabhas
- Thaman now sets his eyes on top Tamil stars
- Vijay Deverakonda is now the first South hero to pull off this feat on Instagram
- Nandini Reddy to announce her next film soon