Mumbai girl Krithi Shetty made a memorable acting debut in Tollywood with the recently released romantic drama, Uppena. She mesmerized her fans with her beautiful looks and impressive performance as Bebamma in the movie.
And last night, at Uppena blockbuster success celebrations in Rajahmundry, Krithi floored everyone with her Telugu speech. Fans are pleasantly surprised to see Krithi, who is just one film old in Tollywood, has learnt the language so well and gave an entire speech in Telugu.. This shows her dedication for her craft and it will take her a long way in this industry.
Articles that might interest you:
- Women’s Day special : Female South directors who are making waves
- Prep begins for Acharya’s craziest song?
- Young politician and producer Maganti Ramji passes away
- Poll : Which aspect of Jathi Rathnalu are you looking forward to?
- Jathi Rathnalu gets ‘U’ – Good reports all over
- Makers of KGF 2 release a stunning poster