Speaking about Varun, Puri has said that he wondered if Varun would ever become an actor since he used to be out of shape back in those days. Apparently Varun Tej also wanted to work as an assistant director for Ram Charan’s debut film, Chirutha, which was directed by Puri. However, things did not materialize. Puri said, “Varun asked me for assistant director chance, but he gave me the opportunity of becoming his film’s director.” He also said that Varun Tej okayed the film after a brief narration over the phone.
Varun Tej will be seen in a complete new look. Produced by C. Kalyan, the music of the film is composed by Sunil Kashyap. Disha Patani is being introduced as the female lead in this family entertainer.
- Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi to release on Pellichoopulu day
- Slight delay in Mohanlal-Allu Sirish’s Yuddha Bhumi’s release
- Mahesh Babu is ‘very impressed’ with Vishal’s Abhimanyudu
- Prabhas’ latest reaction to reports on his marriage
- Rana rubbishes rumors about his health