It is a known fact that young hero, Vishwak Sen is reprising Ashok Selvan’s role from the Kollywood smash hit Oh My Kadavule in its official Telugu remake.
The makers have named the film Ori Devuda. Bollywood starlet Mithila Palkar is making her Tollywood debut with this film.
The news now is that superstar Venkatesh has started shooting for his part in Hyderabad today. He will be seen as a God in this film.
Kollywood director Ashwath Marimuthu, who directed Oh My Kadavule, is also helming the Telugu version. PVP Cinema and Sri Venkateswara Creations banners are jointly bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vikram Vedha starts on a slow note- day one collections here
- Ponniyin Selvan’s day one collection in Nizam is here
- Adipurush and Varasudu going for the same date?
- Is this when Ponniyin Selvan 2 hits the big screens
- Review : Ponniyin Selvan: Part 1 – Dull and slow
- Unstoppable on AHA- Nara clan to grace the show