Vishwak Sen starrer Falaknuma Das is all set to hit the screens later this summer. The film is the official remake of a popular Malayalam film, Angamaly Diaries, and the Telugu version has been directed by Vishwak Sen. The actor-director’s father, Karate Raju has produced the film under Vanamaye Creations banner.
After the stupendous response that the teaser received few weeks ago, the team is all set to release the trailer. Victory Venkatesh is going to launch the trailer on May 13 in Ramanaidu Studios, and the film is being presented by Suresh Babu under Suresh Productions banner.
Vivek Sagar is the music director of this action drama. The entire film is set in Hyderabad, and it’ll reportedly showcase a never-before-seen side of the city. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sara Ali Khan’s driver tests positive for COVID-19
- Photo Moment: Girls luncheon on Vinaya Vidheya Rama set
- Vijay Sethupathi reveals why he quit Pushpa
- Naga Shaurya’s workout video is awe-inspiring
- Jersey combination to repeat soon?
- Surender Reddy’s next with this mass hero?