Finally, after several months long delay, Venky Mama, the much-awaited multi-starrer featuring the Daggubati and Akkineni uncle-nephew duo, Venkatesh and Naga Chaitanya, is all set to go on floors from February 22. Sardaar Gabbar Singh and Jai Lava Kusa fame Bobby will direct the movie.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Venky Mama’s first schedule will kick-start in Rajahmundry. Apparently, a part of the film’s story is set in the Konaseema backdrop, and that’s why the film’s unit has chosen Rajahmundry and surrounding areas for the shoot.
Rakul Preet Singh will be romancing Chay in the film and Shriya has been paired opposite Venkatesh. There is also a buzz that Rana may appear in a brief cameo in the film. Suresh Productions, Kona Film Corp and People Media Factory banners will be jointly bankrolling Venky Mama.
Articles that might interest you:
- India is a collection of legends like Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy: Pawan Kalyan
- Happy that Chiru sir’s long-cherished wish is fulfilled by Charan: Rajamouli
- Bigg Boss has special plans for Rahul Sipligunj’s re-entry
- Koratala Siva to break the sentiment for his next?
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa