Veteran producer Atluri Purnachandara Rao passed away at his residence in Kapra, Medchal district. Purnachandara Rao was suffering from prolonged illness. He was 92. His last film was the Uday Kiran-starrer Avunanna Kaadanna in 2005.
Atluri was born in Choutupalli of Krishna district in 1938. He turned producer with Aggi Meeda Guggilam in 1964 and went on to produce 35 Telugu movies, 18 Hindi, 13 Tamil and 2 movies each in Oriya, Bengali and Marathi under his Navabharat Films banner.
123telugu.com expresses its deepest condolences to the bereaved family.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Raashi opens up about her role in Venky Mama
- Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake to go on floors soon
- Oh! Baby’s DP Richard Prasad reveals how he missed out on NTR’s NKP
- Jersey star makes interesting comments about #MeToo movement
- Massive lady fans of Vijay Devarakonda attend Dear Comrade’s music festival