Veteran Tamil actor Poo Ramu has passed away this evening. The actor was hospitalized today at Rajiv Gandhi Government Hospital in Chennai due to a massive cardiac arrest. Ramu got into the limelight with the 2008 released ‘Poo’. His performance in the film made his screen name turn into Poo Ramu. The actor was a well-known street play artist and also a profound writer.
Poo Ramu is famous for his supporting roles in Kollywood films. The actor is well known for his roles in ‘Poo’, ‘Soorarai Potru’, ‘Pariyerum Perumal’, ‘Karnan’, ‘Neeraparavai’, ‘Thangameengal’, and ‘Nanban’. Movie fans, netizens, the film fraternity, and the media have started pouring their condolences on the senior actor’s sudden demise.
Articles that might interest you:
- Leo: Here is the update about the second single Badass
- Interview : Virat Karrna – Srikanth Addala Garu brought out the best in me for Peddha Kapu
- Dunki will release on December 22, says Shah Rukh Khan yet again
- Poll : What’s your take on Sudheer Babu’s Maama Mascheendra trailer?
- Exclusive: Tasty Teja is being paid this much for Bigg Boss 7 Telugu
- Official: Ravi Teja’s Eagle to hit the big screens on January 13, 2024