Mahesh Babu’s silver jubilee film, Maharshi, received both critical acclaim and box-office success. The film is turning out to be the highest grosser in the Superstar’s career. Now, Maharshi has been appreciated by the Vice President of India M Venkaiah Naidu.
Venkaiah Naidu watched Maharshi in a special screening this evening. Expressing his views on the film, the Vice President has said that Maharshi reiterates the importance of saving the agriculture sector and lending a helping hand to the farmer’s community. Terming Maharshi a must watch movie, Venkaiah Naidu went on to appreciate Mahesh, director Vamshi and the makers.
Venkaiah Naidu is a movie buff. He occasionally watches movies and praises the ones that impress him. In the past, he had some nice things to say about Mahesh’s Srimanthudu.
గ్రామీణ ప్రజల సౌభాగ్యాన్ని, వ్యవసాయ ప్రాధాన్యతను గుర్తుకు తెచ్చిన చిత్రం ‘మహర్షి’. సహజమైన చక్కని నటన కనబరిచిన కథానాయకుడు శ్రీ మహేష్ బాబు, చక్కగా చిత్రీకరించిన దర్శకుడు శ్రీ వంశీ పైడిపల్లి, నిర్మాతలతో పాటు చిత్ర బృందానికి అభినందనలు తెలియజేస్తున్నాను @urstrulyMahesh @directorvamshi pic.twitter.com/4F6cQFYl1C
— VicePresidentOfIndia (@VPSecretariat) May 14, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Grand celebration for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo
- Interesting title in consideration for Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s next
- Sarileru team planning some more success celebrations
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s 1st week AP, TG share: A Non-Baahubali 2 record
- Poll : Which aspect of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo did you like the most?
- Bandla Ganesh’s track in Sarileru to be replaced?