Vijay Antony, who scored a big hit with Bichagadu, has finally tasted success, after a long gap, thanks to his latest film, Kolaigaran. Directed by Andrew Louis, the film also has Arjun Sarja and Ashima Narwal in lead roles, and it was released simultaneously in Telugu as Killer.
Post Bichagadu, although almost all of Vijay Antony’s films were dubbed in Telugu, none of them managed to impress the audience. And for a while, it looked like he lost the market in Telugu too which Bichagadu had created for him. However, going by the buzz and positive word of mouth for his latest film, it looks like the lady luck has favoured Vijay this time.
Simon K King scored the music for this action thriller. The film is doing extremely well on Tamil Nadu following positive reviews, and a clear picture will emerge next week about its run in Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy OTT offer for Sharwanand’s next?
- Is her character going to be the backbone for Nishabdham?
- Bhaagamathie director’s next to have a direct OTT release
- Noted channel bags Nidhhi Agerwal’s film
- Tollywood stars planning big-What about Ram Charan?
- Yet another actor from Ananya and Chunkey Pandey’s family to make his debut