Vijay Devarakonda is the toast of the nation as of now. He is a pan India star now and everyone is eagerly looking forward to his films. He has been working non-stop and this has taken a toll on his body.
So, as a precautionary measure, he had checked into a local hospital in Hyderabad and got treated for a day. Doctors have advised him rest but he is back to his shoot after a day’s rest.
Vijay is busy giving finishing touches to his latest film Dear Comrade which has Rashmika as the female lead.
- Review : Jersey – Emotion at its best
- Review : Kanchana 3 – For Masses
- Team Jersey celebrates a well deserved success
- Prakash Kovelamudi’s Hindi debut gets a date
- Chitralahari to enter profits zone soon
- Tollywood finally gets a major relief this April