Vijay Devarakonda is the toast of the nation as of now. He is a pan India star now and everyone is eagerly looking forward to his films. He has been working non-stop and this has taken a toll on his body.
So, as a precautionary measure, he had checked into a local hospital in Hyderabad and got treated for a day. Doctors have advised him rest but he is back to his shoot after a day’s rest.
Vijay is busy giving finishing touches to his latest film Dear Comrade which has Rashmika as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exclusive update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule
- Crazy offers for Balayya-Boyapati’s film
- Urvashi Rautela’s Telugu debut completes its shoot
- Shruti Haasan to join Vakeel Saab’s sets soon
- Acharya- Ram Charan to shoot ahead of this dad
- Lack of bankable heroines bothering Tollywood makers