Vijay Deverakonda is one of the busiest actors in the industry today, and for the past few weeks, he has been busy wrapping up Dear Comrade and also shoot for his upcoming film under Kranthi Madhav’s direction. With couple of more films expected to go on floors soon, the actor took a break from his hectic schedule to go on a vacation with his entire family.
This time, Vijay Deverakonda, his parents, and his brother flew to South of France for a long holiday, and his uncle & producer Yash Rangineni’s family too joined them to spend some quality time for few days before all of them get busy again.
While Vijay has Dear Comrade slated for release in July, his brother, Anand is all set to make his debut in Tollywood, with Dorasani this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sukumar ropes in his ADs for a love anthology
- Madras High Court goes soft on Suriya
- When Rajini, Nag and Sridevi were offered RGV’s Rangeela
- Lakshmi Manchu misses Samantha’s surprise
- Vijay’s ‘Thank you Neyveli’ tweet sets a new record
- Fresh troubles for Balayya-Boyapati film?