Vijay Sethupathi is currently busy with his upcoming project DSP, which is directed by Ponram. The movie has Anukreethy Vas as the female lead, and the makers conducted a grand event to launch the trailer.
On the other hand, talented filmmaker Mysskin who delivered some fine movies like Pisachi, Detective, and Psycho, is ready with Pisachi 2, the standalone sequel to Pisachi starring Andrea Jeremiah.
In today’s event, Mysskin confirmed that he would be soon uniting with Vijay Sethupathi for a film. This sudden announcement made the fans more cheerful. To note, Vijay Sethupathi did a cameo role in Pisachi 2, which is about to release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nandamuri Ramakrishna – Tarakaratna’s health is improving
- Poll : How is Nani’s Dasara teaser?
- Nani’s Dasara teaser looks terrific
- Buzz: SSMB 28’s Nizam rights sold for a whopping price
- Director drops a key update on Kushi
- Official: Thaman to score music for Pawan Kalyan’s next