Vijaya Devarakonda is one man who is in full form currently. He has already wrapped up two of his projects and very soon, he will work in the direction of talented director Kranthi Madhav.
The above-said film will go on floors in the month of January and will be a total youthful entertainer. Kranthi Madhav disappointed in his last outing Ungarala Rambabu as the film failed to impress the audience.
The pre-production of the film is currently on and the female lead is yet to be finalized. Watch out this space for more details about this project.
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari
- Theft at Mohan Babu’s residence
- Nani-Vikram Kumar film’s title gets a launch date
- Mithai director releases letter accepting film’s failure