Vijaya Devarakonda is one man who is in full form currently. He has already wrapped up two of his projects and very soon, he will work in the direction of talented director Kranthi Madhav.
The above-said film will go on floors in the month of January and will be a total youthful entertainer. Kranthi Madhav disappointed in his last outing Ungarala Rambabu as the film failed to impress the audience.
The pre-production of the film is currently on and the female lead is yet to be finalized. Watch out this space for more details about this project.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble