Veteran writer V Vijayendra Prasad of Baahubali and Bajrangi Bhaijaan fame directed his second film, an erotic sci-fi thriller titled Srivalli. The film opened to underwhelming reviews and disappointing box-office collections last week.
Srivalli’s team interacted with the media as part of the film’s promotions yesterday. Speaking at the event, V Vijayendra Prasad apologized to Srivalli producers for his half-hearted work. The senior writer hailed everyone involved in the movie for their hard work, and said he has let down his producers with his work.
Vijayendra Prasad further said he had failed in perfectly translating his script on to the screen. He went on to say that he will extend his full cooperation to Srivalli producers for all their future projects.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hot Buzz: NTR – Prashanth Neel project announcement loading
- Amazon Prime plans massive release of these three biggies
- NTR and Charan want this new release date for RRR?
- Rashmika not interested in this happening remake?
- Mega hero does not want to be image bound
- Venu Sriram gets his new film okayed