Veteran writer V Vijayendra Prasad of Baahubali and Bajrangi Bhaijaan fame directed his second film, an erotic sci-fi thriller titled Srivalli. The film opened to underwhelming reviews and disappointing box-office collections last week.
Srivalli’s team interacted with the media as part of the film’s promotions yesterday. Speaking at the event, V Vijayendra Prasad apologized to Srivalli producers for his half-hearted work. The senior writer hailed everyone involved in the movie for their hard work, and said he has let down his producers with his work.
Vijayendra Prasad further said he had failed in perfectly translating his script on to the screen. He went on to say that he will extend his full cooperation to Srivalli producers for all their future projects.
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?
- The incident that inspired Shankar to make Bharatheeyudu