Veteran writer V Vijayendra Prasad of Baahubali and Bajrangi Bhaijaan fame directed his second film, an erotic sci-fi thriller titled Srivalli. The film opened to underwhelming reviews and disappointing box-office collections last week.
Srivalli’s team interacted with the media as part of the film’s promotions yesterday. Speaking at the event, V Vijayendra Prasad apologized to Srivalli producers for his half-hearted work. The senior writer hailed everyone involved in the movie for their hard work, and said he has let down his producers with his work.
Vijayendra Prasad further said he had failed in perfectly translating his script on to the screen. He went on to say that he will extend his full cooperation to Srivalli producers for all their future projects.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda back from MMA training; To kick-start Fighter soon
- Eesha Rebba’s Bollywood debut opposite star kid
- Sarileru Neekevvaru enters $2M club in US; 3rd for Mahesh
- Mahesh Babu and fam are off for a holiday
- Sudeep’s official statement on his ‘special cameo’ in RRR
- Varun Tej’s striking first look in and as Boxer out on his birthday