Chiyaan Vikram’s most eagerly awaited mass action entertainer, Saamy, has wrapped up its censor formalities today with a clean U certificate. The film will be hitting theaters in Telugu and Tamil on September 21 in a grand manner.
Saamy is a sequel to the 2003 cop drama, Saamy. Mass action entertainers specialist Hari has directed the movie. Keerthy Suresh is the leading lady in the movie. DSP is the film’s music composer. Pushyami Films is releasing the Telugu version in association with the Tamil version’s producer Shibu Thameens.
- Blockbuster film’s producers fight over sharing profits
- Young actor postpones his wedding due to busy schedules
- Rajini fans eagerly waiting for Petta’s teaser
- Sai Dharam Tej’s next in full swing
- Makers of Antariksham not bothered about competition