Rana Daggubati and his uncle Victory Venkatesh have joined hands together for a Telugu web series titled Rana Naidu. Directed by Karan Anshuman and Suparn Verma, the Netflix series has recently wrapped up its shoot.
Last night, both the Telugu actors and Surveen Chawla, who played a role in the series, have spotted outside a restaurant in Mumbai. It is heard that the team of Rana Naidu have had a lavish dinner at the restaurant last night. The pics of Venkatesh and Rana have been doing rounds on social media.
Produced by Sunder Aaron of Locomotive Global Media LLP, the crime drama is an adaptation of popular American TV series ‘Ray Donovan.’ Keep checking this space for more interesting updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Confirmed – Star hero’s double role in his next
- Nick Jonas to make his debut on a famous Indian show
- Shriya Pilgaonkar – The recent OTT sensation
- Taapsee opens up about working with Shahrukh Khan
- Madhavan wants these Bollywood actors to remake his super hit movie
- Movies, series releasing this week in theatres and OTT